Thursday, February 24, 2005

my first blog (could only be about beer)

This is my first blog, and I have my good friend Jorin to thank for this whole new world of opportunity. To think, anything I want to say to the world, can be done so right here, on causedawg's blogs.

So I have thought, and thought, "What will I write about in my first blog?"

BEER OF COURSE!!!

It is one of my life's many passions to explore, create, and of course drink in the world of beer. My friends often comment on my expensive beer habits, because I will often spend more money on one beer than they will on 2 or 3 or more. But I find that a tasty brew can sometimes enlighten my day like nothing else. If you don't believe me, go out and have a
craft beer sometime. And if you're not sure where to start, wait, and soon my friend and I will hopefully have started and become instantly successful in our venture to become professional brewers. Then you can reply to my blog and find out just how to get your hands on one of our amazing brews!

Check back for more postings, possibly even about the soon to come brewery out of Texas.

Stephen

8 Comments:

Anonymous Bobby said...

What an interesting first post. Your passion for a fine brew makes me so proud you. I couldnt have asked for more from my little brother.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever looked at http://www.ratebeer.com? I thought it might be useful.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I might make a request to you Causedawg .... When you start your brewing could you somehow incorporate a raspberry flavor into one of your beers. I love Lambech, but I cant seem to find it anywhere! Thanks! Cassdawg

7:28 PM  
Blogger causedawg said...

to the anonymous person with the link to ratebeer.com: That looks like an interesting site that I will definately spend more time viewing in the future. Thanks for that.
to Cassdawg: What an interesting idea! Im not sure that a Lambech would be a beer that I could successfully brew here in Wichita Falls, but I'll definately look into that and into brewing something with a raspberry flavor. My business partner, Virginia, is interested in brewing a blueberry beer that you might find to be a new favorite. I'll give you more information as it becomes available.
Thanks for the posts from everyone and keep them coming!

Stephen

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Shannon said...

Steve-I am new to the world of blogging and this may be my first and last post. I like the idea of you and Virginia becoming successful! Maybe I'll even try some of your specialty stuff. Thanks for taking it easy on Big Al at the basketball court. he really enjoys it!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous shannon said...

Anyway-I'll just post again to say I don't get it about the superpower and dandelions. Does that make me old and uncool?

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Necia said...

Hi Stephen; Necia here ~ I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading your blog. It is cool to be able to read about what you, Jorin, and Virgina are up to. Just a note to Shannon~ I must be really uncool, too, because I don't have any clue about the superpower or dandelions!

PS-Really unrelated to beer brewing but, have you visited the Wichita Falls Vineyard and Winery? It is super cool!

Take care,
Necia

12:05 PM  
Blogger causedawg said...

To Necia and Shannon, I also have no idea about the superpower or the dandelions. It appears blogger placed a strange question about them on my profile that I neglected to notice or answer. However, it has been removed to save me some dignity on my blog. About the Wichita Falls Vineyard and Winery, I have heard about it and would love to go sometime. I think it would be fun and inspiring.

CAUSEDAWG

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home