Thursday, May 26, 2005

Coldplay

Great news! Thanks to my friend, Colby, Ive got a site for you to listen to Coldplay's new song, "Speed of Sound". Starting May 31st, you can even listen to their whole cd, X&Y, on demand from the MTV Leak Website.

Also, Coldplay just confirmed their tour dates, and they're coming to Dallas on September 23 (THATS A FRIDAY!). Tickets are available June 11 for that show, unless you are registered at Coldplay.com, in which you should be able to get the tickets as soon as May 24.
I guess I had better get on the ball and get registered at Coldplay.com, because I want those tickets pretty bad.

Later,
Causedawg

2 Comments:

Anonymous April said...

Hey there!
Were you able to get your tickets? I caught MTV's Leak performance last night and loved the new stuff. To be honest, I didn't even know who Coldplay was until you guys started talking about them, but knew I loved that 'Yellow' song, and the one with the piano at the beginning (Clocks)! So, even though you have managed to make me feel totally old and un-hip, I thank you for introducing me to some great music!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Earthtiller said...

Hi Stevo!

I just listned to April's new (old one!) Coldplay cd (A Rush of Blood to the Head) and LOVE it! I really am enjoying "The Scientist" and "God Put a Smile on Your Face". Thanks for suggesting it!

mRNA {I know; it is not as cool as "the sexy moth"!}
Necia

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home