Monday, May 02, 2005

Coldplay's new song

Have any of you heard Coldplay's newest single, "Speed of Sound"? I originally heard this heard this song on the Edge out of Dallas, (www.kdge.com), and I fell in love with it immediately. I'm a huge Coldplay fan, and I think this might be my favorite new song. This song has been the first British song since the Beatles to debut in the top ten of the US Billboard's Hot 100 chart. (Thanks for that info from my friend, Jorin.)
Anyways, if you get a chance to listen to that new song, I recommend you do. Here are a couple of links to get you started:

Coldplay Albums
Speed of Sound


Stephen

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorin Slaybaugh said...

Coldplay rocks for sure, and Speed of Sound is definitely worthy of such critical acclaim. Thanks to Causedawg for introducing me to good music like Coldplay!

(For a more detailed definition of "good music" check out this post)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home