Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Beer

OK, the beer is almost ready for drinking... and boy does it smell great! Virginia and I brewed a Weizenbier (Wheat Beer), and with the help of a friend, I just finished bottling it last night (tuesday). It made a little under 5 gallons, and I think it will be ready in about 1 week.

Provided it turns out as good as I hope, you are all welcome to sample the beer. I can bring you a bottle if I have enough, or I can just bring a few bottles to the next party and we'll have a sampling session if I get several responses.

Comment if you are as excited as I about trying this fantastic new beer!

Causedawg

4 Comments:

Blogger Jorin Slaybaugh said...

I'm more of a white bread kinda guy, so I'm not sure how crazy I am about wheat beer, but I'll definitely give her a try.

Hook me up, yo!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Necia said...

Stevo,

Why aren't you brewing chocolate? I only like chocolate...not beer. (Maybe Jeff would like to try some, though.)

Necia

P.S. It is about time that you have a new post on your blog!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous shannon said...

I was going to ask you to start to love wine, and grow a vineyard, and bottle your own wine, and then I'd be a little more excited, but then I saw Sideways and realized that Franzia boxed wine isn't all that.

I am excited about you being a beer maker!

Allen would love to try your beer. Is wheat beer more healthy?

6:02 AM  
Blogger causedawg said...

Of course wheat beer is more healthy. It's got wheat in it.

Sidways was a horrible waste of my time. What a bad movie.

causedawg

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home