Friday, December 30, 2005

Could you Pass 8th Grade Science?

So I decided that since I'm so bored, I might as well keep doing these until the official bell rings and I get to go home. The question this time is, "Could you Pass 8th Grade Science?" The answer is, well you'll just have to look below and find out!

You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 7/8 correct!


Well, 7/8 isn't great, but it sure isn't failing.

4:42 and the bell still hasn't rung. Thats it, I'm outta here.

Stephen

3 Comments:

Blogger Schlick said...

Wow. Which one did you miss?

3:04 PM  
Blogger tandymartin8039201633 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

7:33 PM  
Blogger eddflynn2487330456 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home